Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amy Butler Frenchy Bag

After owning Amy Butler's pattern for her Frenchy Bag for six months, I finally made it today! I attended a workshop at Sewco with a lovely woman called Stephanie.

I used the two fabrics that I'm MOST in love with in the whole wide world at the moment. Do you sometimes love fabric so much you want to eat it? Okaaaaay, maybe not, but that is how I feel about Amy Butler's Nouveau Trees in Green. I also used a Liberty print that I've had for years which has been too precious to use until now.



I used homespun for the lining. I love the pockets too.



Can you tell how much I LOVE this bag?!!!



Stephanie will be doing another class on Sunday 11 April, this time making Amy Butler's Birdie Sling bag.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I love it! Can't wait to see it in person. Sounds like it was a fun workshop. And it's so satisfying to start and finish something in one sitting, hey!

    ReplyDelete