Friday, December 11, 2009

Aqua Azzuri is all mine!

I am the very very lucky winner of the stunning quilt called "Aqua Azzuri", which was raffled by the Endometriosis Association of Qld. The quilt was made by Judi Cogliati and I just LOVE it!!!

Judi came round yesterday and gave us the quilt. She did a stunning job.



I've put the quilt on my Grandma's bed which is downstairs in our guest room where I sew. It will inspire me!



I just love this fabric:



The girls love it too!



I was really amazed and touched to win this quilt. I am so passionate about women's health and quilting!

I'll be taking part in their challenge to create blocks for their next raffle quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa

    You lucky thing! The quilt is just gorgeous - such beautiful colours - very soothing.

    Hope to see you soon
    Heather

    ReplyDelete