Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jo's Quilt Gathering

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am coordinating a baby quilt for my dear friend Jo.

A group of us got together at my house on Sunday to work on our squares. Thank you so much to the wonderful Michelle Steel who introduced us to the exciting world of vlisofix. (I for one am no longer afraid of applique!!).

Some pics of the afternoon:


Jo & Cas hard at work.



Glowing Anna.



Bec, Saf & Michelle.



Jo & Julie.



Nic's square in progress.



Cas at work.


Julie at work.


Beautiful Jo.



Jo at work.



Kirsten's wearing her square on her heart, with the Home Midwifery Association logo.



Me at work.




Finished squares:

Cas':



Anna's:



Jo F's:



My square, the Maternity Coalition logo:



Jo S's:



Looking forward to seeing everyone else's finished squares!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic time and the finished squares look beautiful. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I now have tonsilitis as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are crook Heather. Get better soon! I was saying to Jo that I hope we can catch up and work on her quilt together, after I receive all the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lis, the quilt is going to be amazing! Your friend will treasure it for the rest of her life. xxx

    ReplyDelete